Galaga by Namco for Windows Mobile Pocket PC
By NAMCO NETWORKS
By NAMCO NETWORKS
The arcade hit is back! Board your Fighter, defend against alien fire and escape their collision-course formation attacks. Re-live the retro action with Galaga on your handheld!
- DeveloperNAMCO NETWORKS
Retrieve captured fighters from the boss alien's tractor-beam to become a Dual Fighter with double the fire power. Hone your firing skills and get your Hit-Miss Ratio to 100%. Re-live the retro action with Galaga on your handheld!
HOW TO PLAY:
- Move your fighter along the bottom of the screen, and shoot at the enemies (either in formation or as they fly about).
- Most enemies are destroyed by one hit, but the Boss aliens take 2 hits (they turn blue when hit once).
- Free a captured Fighter by destroying the captor Boss while it is attacking you and become a Dual Fighter with double the fire power.
- Play the bonus Challenging Stages and get bonus points for hitting all the aliens.
- OFFICIAL Pocket PC version of the arcade hit, Galaga!
- Exactly like the original arcade version.
- Includes all of your favorite Galaga moments, like the tractor-beams, the Dual Fighter, and the Challenging Stages.
- Play all 250+ levels from the original.
TIPS & TRICKS:
- Receive an extra life after reaching 20,000 points, 70,000 points, and each consecutive 70,000 points thereafter.
- The secret to getting a perfect score in the Challenging Stages is to memorize the patterns of the aliens and position your fighter so you can shoot them quickly and efficiently. Having a Dual Fighter also helps.
Galaga 1981, 2008 NAMCO BANDAI Games Inc. NAMCO
"Game is a classic, Same features... The Only Issue I have is with the phone itself. The contrls are a bit small, or using the screen to navigate you can`t see what you are doing. "
"It Brings Back A lot of Memories When I was A kid!"
"I love this game. The graphics are great and the game runs smooth. "
"Game is awesome. Seems like its just like the orginal, but the controls are hard to get use to since the buttons on my HTC Tilt are kind of compact. Speaker made funky noises when starting or ending program, but I am still very satisfied with the game... =)"
"This is a nice translation that works well."
"The graphics are great. However, the games lags too much when you move. The main complaint I have is the firing on the game. It is too difficult to keep tapping the screen and move the ship. I do not understand why there is not an automatic firing option. I stopped playing the game a few hours after owning it. It is too frustrating. This really disappointing because I was really excited to play it."
"Almost impossible to play on the windows phone."
Audiovox PPC 6600/PPC 6601/XV6600 (HTC Harrier)
Sprint Pocket PC 6700
Palm Treo 700w, Treo 700wx, Treo 750, Treo 800w, Treo Pro
HTC Mogul (6800), Touch , 8925/Tilt, Touch Diamond, Touch Pro, Touch Pro2, Tilt2, Touch Diamond 2, Touch 2, HD2 (Leo)
Samsung SCH-i830, Omnia i910, Intrepid
Sony Ericsson X1 (XPERIA)