SmartWiFi for Android
By S4BB Limited
By S4BB Limited
SmartWiFi is the smartest way to save battery on your Android device!
- DeveloperS4BB Limited
How it works: SmartWiFi leverages from the Android always being connected to the network carrier. By combining cell tower and WiFi hotspot information WiFi is turned off when not needed and turned back on when needed. Because WiFi is one of the biggest consumers of battery power when searching for WiFi networks this has a tremendous effect on your battery life.
How SmartWiFi Saves Battery: By remembering cell tower information, SmartWiFi detects when you leave your hotspot area e.g. home or office and WiFi is turned off automatically. From now on you save a lot of battery power!
How to Get Connected again: SmartWiFi detects when you come back to a hotspot area e.g. home or office based on the network carrier's cell tower information. WiFi can be used as usual.
- Remembers the WiFi locations you use.
- Up to 100 WiFi locations can be saved!
- Auto-add newly connected WiFi Location.
- Saves battery by turning off WiFi when not needed.
- Powers WiFi back on when you are back at WiFi coverage.
- WiFi Activity Log: track SmartWiFi efficiency.
- Same SSID hotspots can be treated as one WiFi Location (optional)
- Saves battery by avoiding your device to constantly check for available WiFi hotspots.
- Displays useful information: BSSID, SSID, Data Rate, Radio Band and Signal Level.
- Supported mobile devices: GSM / GPRS, CDMA and iDEN. Android device must be WiFi enabled
If you like SmartWiFi please write a review.
HTC G1, Hero, Droid Eris, Nexus One, Desire, Droid Incredible, EVO 4G, Aria, Wildfire S, Inspire, G2, EVO Shift, EVO 3D, ThunderBolt
T-Mobile MyTouch 3G, Pulse (U8220), MyTouch 3G Slide
Magic, Quattro 4G 5860E, Alcatel One Touch 5020T Megane Evolve, Alcatel One Touch 7024N Rav4 Fierce
Motorola Cliq/Dext, Droid, Backflip (MB300), Droid X, i1, Xoom Tablet, XPRT, Photon MB855
Samsung Moment, Galaxy i7500, SPH-M910 (Intercept), Epic 4G, M920 - Transform, Galaxy Indulge R910, Galaxy Tablet P1000, Admire R720, Replenish, Galaxy Attain 4G R920 , Conquer 4G, Galaxy S II i9100, M930 Vital II, r820 Galaxy Admire 4G, R940 LightRay, SGH-M819N Mega
Sony Ericsson Xperia X10, Xperia X10 Mini
LG GT540 Optimus, VS740 Ally, Optimus M MS690, LS670, Esteem (MS910), MS840, LS-855, Optimus M+, LS840 Cayman, MS770 Motion 4G, LS696 Indy, MS769 Optimus L9, LS720
Kyocera Zio, Milano C5120, Hydro XTRM
Huawei Ascend M860, M835, Ascend M860 TapOut, M920 Activa 4G, Express M650
ZTE Score M x500, N910 Anthem 4G, ZTE N860 Warp, N850